Wednesday, February 03, 2010
Singapore Airshow Trade Days
first time doing OT till past midnight on last thursday and friday (actually i kinda of enjoy it coz i got to pon my HR lessons on thurs) it was a good opportunity to interact with the IR people, of whom 80% i didn't get the chance to talk to at all for the past month. And got to know people better as well (though I still find certain colleagues intimidating)
Interns are really saikang warriors. But I still had fun pasting labels, packing goodie bags, doing up programme sheets for delegates, and completing all the brainless stuff. It beats having to sit in the office staring at the computer for the whole day.
Managed to watch bits and parts of the airshow on Monday. ok, it's really nothing spectacular. maybe 'cos I was not even trying to spot the planes/helicopters.
Awaiting the wkends =)
Interns are really saikang warriors. But I still had fun pasting labels, packing goodie bags, doing up programme sheets for delegates, and completing all the brainless stuff. It beats having to sit in the office staring at the computer for the whole day.
Managed to watch bits and parts of the airshow on Monday. ok, it's really nothing spectacular. maybe 'cos I was not even trying to spot the planes/helicopters.
Awaiting the wkends =)
22:54
