Friday, July 24, 2009
Wake up!!
Japanese phrase is kuuki yomenai. Literally translated, kuuki yomenai means "can't read the air." It is used to describe people who lack social tact. The written phrase looks like this:
and Frolick's original not bad, though i still like yami yougurt -peach. i'm soo going to Holland V to try the peach flavour one.
side note 2: friends are those who screams at you right in your face and they can get away with it. my bad.
空気読めない
that totally describes me, yeah?
a sudden pang of emo-ness hit me. again. it's a wake up call to spend time thinking (something that I haven't done for a loooooong time). Just when I said I wouldn't cry, damn it. It sucks to feel weak. and I hate it.
side note 1: wah.. i took the expressway bus 168 and i took a total time of 1 hour (from the time i boarded 187 at bp to the time i alighted from 168) to reach tampines!! OMG! super duper fast!
side note 1: wah.. i took the expressway bus 168 and i took a total time of 1 hour (from the time i boarded 187 at bp to the time i alighted from 168) to reach tampines!! OMG! super duper fast!
and Frolick's original not bad, though i still like yami yougurt -peach. i'm soo going to Holland V to try the peach flavour one.
side note 2: friends are those who screams at you right in your face and they can get away with it. my bad.
01:26
