<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10659308?origin\x3dhttp://tiggerme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'm dead... it's the usual ranting about exams

Hmm, but I have already given up on part of my exam marks le. Can't be bothered to go and collate the take home slides, and what I have memorize so far seem to be slipping away from me with each passing second.

Wed paper is not going to be easy too. I think i'm truly goner for that paper le. My mid-term was super bad too. damn, and i can't S/U

going to prepare to S/U MNO le. coz i haven touched it AT ALL. planning to care about it on wed afternoon.

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY 11AM. GOD SAVE ME!

I AM GRUMPY.
00:12


theGrumpyToast ;



      Beware, this toast bites.

      Just me (:

TagBoard

Past rawr-ing

Thank you