<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10659308?origin\x3dhttp://tiggerme.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 03, 2009

gruelling week of 2 mid terms test + a pile of homework to submit.. PHEW it's over

BUT it's the start of the hurry-up-clear-project week.

To think next week's E-learning week, I'll be back in school EVERYDAY! coz of the re shuffling of lab schedule, my group got shifted back one wk. FREAK!! that means next wk I have to spend most of my time in school in lab. ARGHS! plus 2 3hours lab sessions. This means I have 5 lab reports to submit the 2 wk later. OH GOSH!

I think i need to do some online shopping to destress already..

I AM GRUMPY.
09:48


theGrumpyToast ;



      Beware, this toast bites.

      Just me (:

TagBoard

Past rawr-ing

Thank you